In this episode, Dr. Laura Dabney and Dr. Jessica Higgins discuss:
- How difficult it can be to identify our emotions.
- How we make our emotions the enemy.
- The three top emotions that we have trouble with.
- How to change a destructive relationship pattern.
- A template for expressing our emotions.
- How to not accept any inappropriate behavior from your partner.
- How to encourage change in your partner.
- How to repair grief from past injury.
“If you change the pattern, the pattern has changed. You don’t need two people in the room to change the pattern.” — Dr. Laura Dabney
Credits: EMPOWERED RELATIONSHIP PODCAST