Dr. Laura Dabney helps high-profile and successful men to deal with anger, sadness and neediness.
Personally, I’ve struggled (at times unknowingly) with all of these issues, and today’s show opened my eyes to a few ideas I’ve never once thought about.
In this conversation, we’ll explore…
- Why venting doesn’t have to be out loud
- When and why we must put up boundaries
- How to prevent anger from turning into rage
- How men turn their neediness into unhealthy altruism
- When joking your way out of sadness doesn’t work
- How intimacy is transparency
- How positivity is a result of dealing with negativity
Credits: Front Row Dads Podcasts